2015 collection sneak peak : Simpleeluxx
Hair Bow Tutorial by ducks in a row
Hair Bows are a fun updo that are quirky and practical for staying cool with the recent hot weather. Finally I spotted a tutorial that explains this look step by step. Check out this cool tutorial !
Hair Ties by 5 inch and up
Metal hair ties have been one of the most coveted accessories on the runway. This tutorial shows how to replicate that luxe look using napkin rings and or metal tubes. It is simply elegant!
Twist and Loop Updo by ericalea
This only look harder than it really is. Pretty much all you must do is grab small sections of hair and twist them. Then create small loops and pin them . The goal is to form a bun. She has even posted a video about this tutorial for the visual learners.
Braided Updo by Kristin on the daily hair blog on latest-hairstyles.com
Check out this hair tutorial that’s perfect for the holidays or photography !
1.Brush your hair to remove all knots.
2.Take a section at the top left and divide into three parts.
3. Dutch braid (also called inside out braid) – bring the left under the middle, then the right under the middle, and keep repeating.
4. Add in sections of hair from each side as you braid.
5. Angle your braid diagonally across your head.
6. Keep braiding to the end and secure with a hair band.
7.Loosen the braid by pulling gently to make it look bigger.
8.Twist the end of the braid around to create a flat bun and pin in place
Don’t forget finish the look with flexible hairspray to keep everything in place!!
Braided updo by Moiz Alladina on bhldn
Perfect for the holidays. This look has an earthy and boho feel to it when you add feathered or flowered hair pieces and softens the face for a romanitc look.
1. From a side part he began braiding around the face, starting with hair closest to the hairline and adding to the braid with hair further back on the head. He continued this until finally coming full circle.
2. After securing the tail of the braid into its beginning with a bobby, he began pulling at the braid gently with his fingers, concentrating at the nape of the neck to anchor the style.
Check out the rest of the hair tutorials!
Rainbow Hair Tutorial by the Beauty Department
Check out these steps to recreate this fun. Click here for directions!