Floral nails are an easy and fun way to add color to your spring beauty regimen. Inspired by the sunflower seeds I just planted this week, I decided to do a sunflower nail art tutorial. This tutorial can be replicated in different colors to replicate daisy flowers or in pastel colors for vintage floral feel. You will need a base color, a contrasting petal color, and a variety of darker colors for the center of the flower including gold glitter. Adding at least three colors in the center adds dimension to the nail art. Click on the photo for the full tutorial at my personal blog at simpleeluxx.blogspot.com
Messy Double Knot Updo by fashionising
One of most seen hair in the Spring 2012 fashion show were messy knot updo. This one seen at Michael Kors can be recreate easily with this instructions:
1.Spritz the hair all over with a sea-salt spray .(You can use mousse to create texture too!)
2.Next, scrunch the hair into bunches while drying to add waves and texture .
3.Pull a thick section of hair out at the front, sweeping it into a deep side part.
4.Finally, take back two sections of hair and tie into a knot – then again into a double knot
Fishtail Ponytail featured on bellasugar
This awesome hair was seen at the Marchesa spring 2012 fashion show. It takes the classic ponytal up a notch.Renato Campora explains here
with some practice you can recreate this look.
1.Apply Mousse to dry hair and blow it dry until the mousse absorbs which creates texture.
2. Then straighten hair with a styling iron.
3. Create a deep side part at the top of the head; separate the front-side section for now.
4. Pull the rest of the hair into a low ponytail and secure it with a hair elastic. Here’s where you’ll need the separate section of hair, as you’ll pull it back to conceal the hair elastic by wrapping it around. Use a bobby pin if you need to.
5. Divide the ponytail into two sections of equal size.
6. Three inches below the knot, create a tight fishtail. Click here for instructions.
7. Secure the woven part of the hair with bobby pins and use hairspray.