Lia always has such gorgeous, modern free downloads, and these chalkboard inspired wraps don’t fail to impress!
DIY Stinky Feet Scrub and Soak Recipe from Nerds and Nomsense here. Call it “Tea Tree Oil and Peppermint Foot Scrub and Soak” and give it as a gift. Or combine this scrub with Small Good Things’ sachets for stinky shoes here and here. For more spa DIYs go here: diychristmascrafts.tumblr.com/tagged/beauty
Dancing Dead Leaves by Yunfan Tan
Have you ever danced with the devil by the pale moonlight? Batman has, but surely the fallen leaves that have given their lives annually for a few thousand millennia know that feel as well, though Yunfan believes that need not be a saddening sacrifice: looping the withering process and turning it into an endless dance, the leaves’ way of saying this isn’t goodbye… just we’ll do this again next year.
[ [ from 120 Megabytes - Episode 64 ] ] http://networkawesome.com/2013-11-7/120-megabytes-episode-64
Harrison Ford pierces Jimmy Fallon’s ear on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon
The Most Beautiful Trees in the World
- Portland Japanese Garden, Portland, Oregon. Photo by unknown.
- Red maples trees path. Photo by Ildiko Neer.
- Most beautiful wisteria tree in the world. Photo by Brian Young.
- Yellow autumn in Central Park, New York. Photo by Christopher Schoenbohm.
- Amazing Angel Oak Tree, Charlston, Photo by Mark Requidan.
- Cherry blossom tree path, Germany. Photo by Shoeven.
- California in autumn. Photo by Mizzy Pacheco.
- Jacaranda trees in bloom, South Africa. Photo by Falke.
- Ponthus beech tree in Brocéliande forest, France. Photo by Christophe Kiciak.
- Beautiful cherry blossom road. Photo by unknown.